Google
<$BlogRSDURL$>
sRiZ.com

Sunday, February 27, 2005
 

Can't Think Of A Title Lah!!!

Continuing from my previous entry: My mum started off doing about 39 jumps per minute. The last I heard she was telling me she's now doing about 59 per minute. I guess now she's already doing above 60p/m. It is funny to see my petite mum skipping in her big flowy clothes. Abis lah mak aku makin slim lah macam gini! And she's very on about it. I have not seen her doing circuit training around the house anymore since I bought her the speed ropes, but she's been consistently doing her skipping without fail.

Oh no, she just came to me complaining about the MySingtel internet bills! I thought MySingtel is free internet access??? Must pay ah??? People you know anything??? Must pay for timed connection is it???

Anyway, I've noticed that since I started work and not updating my blog regularly, my daily visitor numbers have also fallen significantly. Dah tak laku laa, kalau nak laku kena advertise selalu (update), betol tak?

Had a gathering with my colleagues yesterday, to celebrate our first completed engagement. Sad to say, my senior auditor who joined one day after me, has already left us, serving her last day on Friday. Had a good week last week, coz I'm currently on my own engagement, no one to disturb me, just doing my own thing... heheeh, quite slack...

Met up with some ACS friends for breakie at Jalan Kayu's Thasevi last Saturday. Just chit-chatting about where life has taken us after all this years. Seems like everyone is doing well in their own fields. Only fourteen years ago we were all little kiddies in our blue and white uniforms running around with our little skinny legs carrying the weight of our oversized school bags... 'transforming' our classrooms into indoor soccer pitches at every break in between classes, jumping from the 3rd floor onto the high jump mats stacked on the ground floor, playing catching on the flimsy tables that then broke its leg and sent someone flying out of the classroom door! And of course whacking someone on his shin with my famous 'swing with all my might' of the bamboo pole... oooohhhh must have been damn painful, it totally shut you up! Sorry for that dude! Aaaahh there are so many good and fun memories to be cherished and gosh, fourteen years ago??? We're all old foggies now!

Ok lah, will update more next time, need to enjoy my Sunday. Going for a stroll at East Coast... exercise... exercise... the old foggies way!
 

Posted by Wakatepebabun Kukuye

I live alone Dear Allah, stay by my side In all my daily needs, be thou my guide... Grant me good health, for that indeed I pray To carry on my work from day to day... Keep pure my mind, my thoughts, my every deed Let me be kind, unselfish in my neighbour's need... Spare me from fire, from flood, malicious tongues, From thieves, from fear and evil ones... If sickness or an accident befall, Then humbly Allah, I pray, hear thou my call... And when I am feeling low, Or in despair, Lift up my heart and help me in my prayer... I live alone, Dear Allah, yet have no fear, Because I feel your presence ever near...

Today's Quote

I've wed not whom I can live with. I did whom I can't live without.

Sydney Visitors Album

Sri
Fauzi's Family
Fadhli, Shamyn, Farid, Sri, Hashim, Yana, July & Ela

Musafir Di Aidilfitri

Pictures

Trips

KL 2004

e-Kayu Corner



Friends

Red
rAin
Feez
Jules
Imam
Suhaila
Maslina
Kak Mas
Teresa & JK
Dr Haxmanz
My Friendster
Mostamia Akkouh

Companies



Recommended Readings









Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
Pheonix University

Archives

March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008